HKDRC XTRA8 43rd Mount Butler Race 2019, held the 28th of April 2019, is an important annual event to running athletes in Hong Kong. The Mount Butler Race stands for its history ( 1976 – 2019 ), it owns a unique course mixed with hills, trails, roads and steps, and the distance is long enough and challenging which no other races can compare. The Mount Butler Race provides 70% uphill and downhill course distance is long enough for you to test your capability and to achieve a sense of satisfaction. Completing the Mount Butler Race will make you feel gratitude. We are moving forward to support waste reduction and recycling at the community level. XTRA8 Water team will collect back the plastic water bottles from runners at the race venue. The collected plastic water bottles will be delivered to the Community Green Station ( CGS ) 綠在東區 at No. 30, Oi Shun Road, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong for recycling.
Click the link below for registration!
XTRA8 Water, in collaboration with our partner HKDCR, support the Government project on the development of Hiking and have done up to 50nos HKDRC’s Green Running and Hiking Routes covering all urban areas of Hong Kong and Macau. The ten most excited and beautiful route descriptions and scenic photos as below can be viewed at our web site www.hkdrc.org Green Work for Green Races. They are excited and popular:
- Lantau Peak – Sunrise & Sunset
- Lai Chi Wo & Kuk Po – Heritage and Abandoned Villages
- Lion Rock – Spirit of Hong Kong
- Pat Sin Leng – Ultimate Challenge
- Tai Mo Shan – 4 Seasons Feel along the route in March
- So Lo Pun – Compass stops work there
- Dragon’s Back – Hard to see the separation of the Sky and the Sea
- Man Yee Hong Kong Global Geopark of China – The God gave us
- Tap Mun ( Grass Island ) – 天崖海角 and Stairway to Heaven
- Victoria Peak – See the BIG city like